Is Ayahuasca Showing Promise as an Alternative Cancer Treatment?

Alternative Cancer Treatment Ayahuasca


'A Brazilian scientist reviews scientific and anecdotal evidence, concludes that further research into the use of ayahuasca as an alternative cancer treatment is warranted

According to a review of evidence of the use of ayahuasca in treating illness, both traditionally and currently, Brazilian scientist Eduardo E. Schenberg has suggested that the Amazonian hallucinogenic brew is worthy of further study as a potential alternative cancer treatment—for some types of the disease.'

Read more...

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Is Ayahuasca Showing Promise as an Alternative Cancer Treatment?

  1. Cancer is a terrible disease, but I thanked Dr. Oraede for making me live again, I had thyroid cancer, I was very sad, hoping for death, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Oraede cured Cancer, I decided to contact him through his email, I explained my problems to him and he assured me of healing, I did all he asked me to do! After all, he said I will be free, he sent me the medicine in which I took, 14 days later I started feeling some changes in my body, 2 days after the 14 days I took the medicine I went to carry out a scan, the cancer was not in my body anymore, the doctor asked me what happened I told him about Dr. Oraede, he said he had heard about him, about the great things he had done, he cured HIV, and anyother diseases, now I’m free, I don’t know how to express my Joy.. contact him now via email on dr.oraedespellhome@hotmail.com or call him through his mobile number on +2348158856438, or you can contact me on andrespeena122@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

health, medicine,benefits, cancer,healing ...