Ankylosing Spondilitus – You’ve Saved My Life with Magnesium

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUh78lGR5Bebc5bJr8HAIMtbHB4gaIOtZhWu9qtW43uLuVwy6o4Q


“I want to say how thankful I am to have learned about magnesium and how much it has helped me. I have ankylosing spondilitus, degenerative disc disease, have 4 vertebrae fused together naturally from no discs and calcification of the tendons as well, like hacksaw blades in my back. I am a 59 yr. old disabled electrician.”

“I had been prescribed drugs like Enbrel injections and as many pain pills as I could consume. I hated it and quit them ALL. It was not easy. This condition causes muscle splinting. My back muscles were always hard as a rock and NEVER let go, from my neck and shoulders to my tailbone, spasms too of course.”

Read more...

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Ankylosing Spondilitus – You’ve Saved My Life with Magnesium

  1. MMjCCC work hard to make the process of making medical marijuana card as quick and easy as possible.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I can’t believe my Diabetes and Hepatitis c is really cured, i never thought and believed that one day i will live on earth cured of this disease.i have been suffering of this deadly disease Diabetes and Hepatitis c since 7years ago.Happiness is all i see now i never thought that i will live on earth before the year runs out this is a miracle A shot testimony on how i was cured for my Diabetes and Hepatitis Virus diseases by Dr sebi with his Herbal Root Herbs Medicine, Although this is almost too impossible to believe, but I am here to fulfill my promise to Dr sebi I am a survivor, I am a living proof of this medication, at first it sounded so fake, but my mum encouraged me to continue with the medication, within 3 days I notice the sours in my genitals were all dried up and my tongue stopped paining me, so i stopped taking my ARVS and focused on the herbal medication. I felted my body coming back to life, my skin, my face, no more body weakness and my mum kept praying for me, she was really happy when i was tested negative. This unbelievable transformation have also brought me closer to God, and thanks to Dr sebi for his regular checkups, calls, sms and chats. I am CURED, I am CURED and I repeat I AM CURED! I have been a slave of Hepatitis c and diabetes for 3years but it took just 18 days for my cure! God Bless you Sir! contact him now for any kind of diseases problem on his mail (drsebicellfood1@gmail.com) or whatsapp +2348158836673, he is a herbal remedy to all sickness i have copied and sent the link of your contacts to a few HIV/AIDS, cancer, genital herpes friends, please sir help them and God will increase you! thanks you again sir for putting a smile on my face again so i am posting to this forum saying if you are into similar situation or have any kind of disease problem you can as well contact him for help

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

health, medicine,benefits, cancer,healing ...