Healing Fibromyalgia and Other Chronic Pain Naturally


 chronic pain
Photo Credit:Healthy Home Economist


 'It doesn’t seem like it has been ten years since I was diagnosed with an “incurable” pain disorder, fibromyalgia.

As a physician, like so many of my colleagues, I was stressed, but I didn’t think for a moment that I would succumb to such a debilitating disorder. 

It was a humbling experience, mostly because I knew that the drugs and treatments available for chronic pain were inadequate and that most of my patients with this disorder became fully or partially disabled.

Being stubborn (and desperate), I quickly stopped the pain medication and anti-depressants I was taking to “treat” my condition. They were giving me side effects including insomnia and brain fog.  Few of the drug based choices did anything for my pain symptoms, which made me feel like a 90 year old arthritic woman.'

Read more...

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

health, medicine,benefits, cancer,healing ...