probiotics


'Did you know that 99% of food allergies can be cured?

I cured my gluten intolerance in my 20s. In this post, I’ll share with you how I did it by changing my diet and taking therapeutic grade probiotics.

Diagnosed with Arthritis at 26

When I was 26 years old, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, a degenerative disease that doctors could do nothing to heal. They offered me drugs for the pain, and said the only thing that I could do is have surgery.

But they couldn’t cure it. I was told that I would probably end up in a wheelchair one day. Not fun to hear when you’re only in your 20s.

In addition to the arthritis, I also suffered from chronic fatigue, chronic sinus infections and seasonal allergies, and chemical sensitivities.' 

Read more...

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

health, medicine,benefits, cancer,healing ...