45 Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes Recipe Roundup



'I love Fall! It's the sign that the holiday season is coming up. Since I was little Thanksgiving was always one of my favorites. Spending time with family always makes for some wonderful memories and HELLO, it's a holiday based entirely about food! What could be better than that?

This year we are celebrating TWO Thanksgivings! One with my side of the family a week before and the second on the actual day of with my In-Laws. As it gets closer I am looking for new and healthy Thanksgiving side dishes to make and share with our families, so I asked my Village Green Network blogger friends to share their favorites. All the recipes look DELICIOUS! 

I wish I could make them all, but have a couple of weeks to decide which will make the cut and onto the table this Thanksgiving. Of course I had to share the wealth and provide my readers with some healthy menu inspiration for the upcoming holiday of Thanks as a way to show my gratitude for your continued support. I hope you enjoy the recipes! Bon Appetito!'

Read more...

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

health, medicine,benefits, cancer,healing ...