Brewing KOMBUCHA: The Basics, The Benefits, & The Bravery

brew-kombucha


'Kombucha /kômˈbo͞oCHə/ a fermented drink so deliciously awesome that it will make you want to run around, your hands in the air, with the Rocky theme song playing in the background, shouting at the top of your lungs. Possibly with a knee-slide finish while ripping your shirt in two.

It’s that awesome.

I remember when I first heard about Kombucha and it’s magical powers. At first, I was all, “Hmm, I would try it” and then I was all, “Okay, this is actually really cool” and then, “Holy crap! Give me an IV of this stuff!”

Even if you are new to the real food world, I can bet you’ve heard of Kombucha. It’s almost like it’s the first step into the club.

Oh, so you want to start eating real? No, no, my young padawan, you must first taste the ecstasy that is Kombucha and THEN we will teach you the ways of our people.'

Read more...

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

health, medicine,benefits, cancer,healing ...