Chemical Sensitivity: Genetically Vulnerable to a Toxic World

Chemical Sensitivity
Photo Credit: Renegade Health


'Chemical sensitivity can cause headaches, stomachaches, and even chronic disease.

My family was planning for a festive Thanksgiving Day. I decided a new carpet for the living room was in order. It was installed the day before Thanksgiving. The job was completed quickly and the carpet looked great!

The padding, carpet, and adhesives, however, had a strong chemical smell. I quickly became dizzy and nauseated. It had to be a reaction to the chemicals. By the next morning I had a massive headache, blurred vision, nausea, and weakness.

My wife and kids were fine. She encouraged me to get out of the house for the morning, so I went with the kids to walk on the beach. (At the time, in 1984, I lived in Encinitas, California close to Moonlight Beach.) I felt better away from the carpet, but not immediately. It took me close to a week to recover.

Unfortunately, some people don’t recover from toxic chemical exposure. Why?' 

Read more...

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

health, medicine,benefits, cancer,healing ...