Clean Your Brain While You Sleep

Sleep
Photo Credit: Renegade Health


'When I was young, I fell asleep instantly and slept soundly through the night. No matter how stressed I was, sleep was a refuge, a sanctuary, a way of restoring myself. During the day, I worked hard and after work I exercised intensely. The more challenging my exercise, the better I slept. I avoided stimulates and alcohol, didn’t drink coffee or tea or any caffeinated beverages, and ate a natural, organic, plant-based fresh food diet. 

Yes, it was an era without cell phones, smart tablets, and computers. No email. No cable TV with hundreds of channels and movies 24/7. No multitasking. No dual screening. No Twitter. No Facebook. And, I was young.' 

Read more...

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

health, medicine,benefits, cancer,healing ...