A MOTHER’S FLU SHOT NIGHTMARE – UNEDITED VERSION

 https://www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/NonToolbarTopics/Trojan_Horse_Vaccination/Art/David_Dees_flu_vacc_playset.jpg


'October 15, 2005, started like any other beautiful fall day. We rose early and went to my son Nathan’s soccer game. While we were there, my mom called to say that CVS Pharmacy was having a flu shot clinic. My dad was having knee replacement surgery in a few weeks and could be vulnerable to infection. We wanted to be sure that I did not get sick. After the game, I drove to the CVS store and registered for the shot. While I was there, my brother Jeff came in for his shot as well. We received the standard disclaimer form. Nowhere did it say this would be the last normal day I would have for four years.'

Read more...

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

health, medicine,benefits, cancer,healing ...